The Gauntlet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is for every fighter fan out there. The latest new on the newest Fighter releases. Match-ups for popular Fighters/shooters. Hints and tips on games and more.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About marth.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoke
Top Dawg
Top Dawg
Smoke

About marth. Empty
PostSubject: About marth.   About marth. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:24 am

I would love for someone to post a detailed marth guide on this site. I have always wanted to use him for countless reasons....
Back to top Go down
https://thegauntlet.forumotion.com
Mrjakeandskate
Noob
Noob
Mrjakeandskate

About marth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About marth.   About marth. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:58 am

I might maybe..
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Top Dawg
Top Dawg
Smoke

About marth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About marth.   About marth. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:47 am

Do you play marth?
Back to top Go down
Mrjakeandskate
Noob
Noob
Mrjakeandskate

About marth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About marth.   About marth. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:48 am

I play against alot of marths
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Top Dawg
Top Dawg
Smoke

About marth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About marth.   About marth. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:50 am

Kthanks i guess.
Back to top Go down
MasterIzumi
Admin
Admin
MasterIzumi

About marth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About marth.   About marth. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:31 am

marth is easy. just do lots of fairs and side-b and up-b from stuff that looks too slow to be a real combo.
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Top Dawg
Top Dawg
Smoke

About marth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About marth.   About marth. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:36 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Noob
Noob
Artemis

About marth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About marth.   About marth. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:27 am

I recently picked up Marth. All i know is that you should use fair to approach and always use the c stick for fair, i forgot why though. Also throw a nair in there every once in a while, and if you get the opponent with a fair you can then do the first two parts of dancing blade to dtilt. Fair is for spacing in the air, dtilt for the ground. Then usmash and fsmash should be used to punish your opponent's mistakes for a kill. Marth is especially good when it comes to gimping his opponents.
Back to top Go down
MasterIzumi
Admin
Admin
MasterIzumi

About marth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About marth.   About marth. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:54 am

Artemis wrote:
I recently picked up Marth. All i know is that you should use fair to approach and always use the c stick for fair, i forgot why though. Also throw a nair in there every once in a while, and if you get the opponent with a fair you can then do the first two parts of dancing blade to dtilt. Fair is for spacing in the air, dtilt for the ground. Then usmash and fsmash should be used to punish your opponent's mistakes for a kill. Marth is especially good when it comes to gimping his opponents.
cstick is for retreating fairs. I dont think I use the A button for anything in the game with any charatcer besides for shield grabbing and the rare smash charges
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About marth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About marth.   About marth. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About marth.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gauntlet :: The Gauntlet :: Brawl :: Character Forum :: Marth-
Jump to: